Landlord Gas Safety Certificates Widford, Hertfordshire
Landlord Gas Safety Certificates (CP12), Widford
We carry out Landlord Gas Safety checks on properties in Widford (SG12).
What Does a Landlords Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) Involve?
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers data plate
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed
For a Landlords Safety Record inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.