Landlord Gas Safety Certificates Watton At Stone, Hertfordshire
Landlord Gas Safety Certificates (CP12), Watton At Stone
We carry out Landlord Gas Safety checks on properties in Watton At Stone (SG14).
What Does a Landlords Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) Involve?
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers data plate
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed
For a Landlords Safety Record inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.